Virtual Online Dog Training
Phone Consultations and Live Virtual Training Available
Life is hectic and very challenging for all of us right now. You might be working from home, have the kids with you all day now that schools are closed or you are busy caring for others.
This is also a very challenging time for your dog resulting in behaviors that may not be so good. Is your dog looking to you for answers as to why you are home more? Have behavior problems become more obvious and need more focus?
Takacs Dog Training is here to help you and your furry best friend to navigate through this time.
In keeping with current social distancing requirements, I am providing phone and live virtual training. This can be done using Facetime, Zoom or other mediums that you are comfortable with. No matter what your situation is right now, Takacs Dog Training is here to help. Many of my clients are taking advantage of this virtual training resource with great success. I am still providing my full range of training programs in Puppy Kindergarten, Obedience Training, Anxiety and Fear Training, Rescue Dog Transitional Training and even a 30-minute Behavior Booster Consultation. Whatever your dog’s training needs may be Takacs Dog Training is ready to help weekdays, evenings and weekends. I will convert the training program to my normal in-home training when appropriate and with proper and safe protocols.
Advantages of Live Virtual Training
- Provides real time training help now
- Training programs developed specifically to you and your dog’s needs
- Live feedback while the training is going on
- Safe during this time of social distancing
- Convenient and flexible scheduling
- Personal one on one service
- Lets you take advantage of your extra time together with your dog
- Fun and fulfilling activity during this time
- Less distracting for your dog
- Help provided in your home where the behavior challenges occur
- Free lifetime support via phone, text or email
Get started today by filling out our contact form and request a free initial consultation.